Friday–Sunday, April 4–6, 2003
In today’s business world, where the bottom line is power and profits, ethics and morality can get in the way. Please join us as we explore the many perverse ways our business culture has strayed from the traditional ideals of American capitalism and democracy. Focused on "Christians in the Marketplace"—living out a biblical worldview in the vocational/professional arena—the conference will fuel your thinking through plenary addresses and a variety of breakout sessions on such topics as these:
- Building a Business of Biblical Principles
- What the Scriptures Say about Free Market Economy
- Restoring Ethics in the Marketplace
- The Spirit of Democratic Capitalism
- Why the Laissez-Faire Family Doesn’t Work
- And more!
This event will take place at Cheyenne Mountain Resort and Conference Center, Colorado Springs, Colorado. Speakers include Chuck Colson, Michael Novak, Jack Kemp, and more!