Relaymedia

ISIS Releases Propaganda Video Threatening Another 9/11, Warning 'No Safety' for American Citizens

( [email protected] ) Apr 14, 2015 01:35 PM EDT
The Islamic State terrorist group has released a disturbing new propaganda video warning Americans that there is "no safety" for any citizen, and threatening another September 11-style attack.
In February, ISIS released a video in which it showed the beheadings 21 Coptic Christians in Libya Reuters

The Islamic State terrorist group has released a disturbing new propaganda video warning Americans that there is "no safety" for any citizen, and threatening another September 11-style attack.

"America thinks it's safe because of the geographical location," the 11 minute long video, titled 'We Will Burn America' states. "Thus you see it invades the Muslim lands, and it thinks that the army of the Jihad won't reach in their lands. But the dream of the American to have safety became a mirage. Today there is no safety for any American on the globe. The mujahedeen before, although they had less resources, attacked New York and bombed the Twin Towers in September 11 attacks. That blessed incursion was a fatal blow. All praise is due to Allah, the American economy was shaken."

The video features gruesome beheading scenes, the burning of Jordaniain pilot Muadh al-Kasasbeh, and clips of ISIS forces in combat. It also includes images of the planes flying into the Twin Tower, the attack on Canada's Parliament Hill, and the testimony of French gunman Amedy Coulibably, who took part in the French massacres earlier this year.

"In such a way Americans lived, and by Allah's willing, the fear will spread among them again soon. Here it's America now losing billions still to make sure their country is safe. But today, it's time for payback. By the grace of Allah, today the mujahedeen are much more stronger (sic) and they have more resources. Thus, they are able to burn [the] United States again," the video concludes.

Back in January, the terrorist group released a similar propaganda video in which it threatened to behead President Barack Obama and turn the US into a Muslim province. Then, in February, ISIS released a video titled "A Message Signed with Blood to the Nation of the Cross," in which it showed the beheadings of 21 Coptic Christians that had been kidnapped in Libya.

Although the Iraqi government is said to have regained control of the city of Tikrit from ISIS forces following a month long siege, the terror group still controls large portions of Iraq and Syria and has destroyed much of the region's Christian history.

Recently, the militants destroyed the ancient Iraqi city of Nimrud, which has stood for 3,000 years. The group is also believed to have levelled the ancient Iraqi city of Hatra, a UNESCO World Heritage site.

"Whenever we seize a piece of land, we will remove signs of idolatry and spread monotheism," an ISIS militant said, according to the AFP.

In addition to killing and displacing hundreds of Christians, ISIS recently burned down the homes of 10 Christian families in Nineveh, the latest in a disturbing trend of setting up traps so that Christians returning to their homes will be killed upon entry.

"Some of the houses in the village are burned. Some are bombed and destroyed. Some are robbed. We heard of one man who tried to enter his house and as soon as he opened the door, the house exploded," a Christian man named Ayad said in a video interview with the World Council of Churches. "As ISIS forces leave, they are planting explosions inside the houses so that if people return they will be victims of the blast."