Grand Theft Auto (GTA) 5 has recently received its Online Heists DLC update, which has left a lot of its players happy. In addition to all the new content, solo players can take advantage of a glitch for unlimited money. There is also a lot of anticipation for GTA 6, and here is what we know about its release date and rumors.
Venture Capital Post states that after the release of 1.10/1.26 Title Update for the GTA Online Heists this month, there has been a glitch allowing solo players unlimited money.
The steps are kind of complicated and are listed in more detail on an article on the International Business Times. Here's what a solo player must do:
1) Drive to the car parking location (a gang hideout for GTA Online) which is earmarked on the map.
2) Take a moment to ensure that you are doing this glitch in an invite-only lobby.
3) When you reach this location, there will be a few different gang vehicles in the parking lot, so pick the one that you want.
4) Get inside the vehicle and take it back to your apartment garage.
5) Once the car is stored inside the garage go to the Online tab > Job > Play Job > Rockstar Created > Missions. Choose the mission "Time to Get Away" and then "Yes" to confirm selection.
6) Once the mission launch is confirmed, you will respawn inside the garage.
7) Get inside the gang car and take it back to the gang hideout from where it was stolen from earlier.
8) Whenever you drive a gang car, it will increase the number of gangster vehicles in the car parking lot at the designated hideout location.
There is just the beginning, as there is more that has to be done to complete this glitch:
- Tip #1:The Gang Peyote is the most expensive gang car that you will find at the designated hideout location, apart from the Gang Emperor that comes second in terms of its price or worthiness.
- Once you have parked the Gang Peyote at the parking lot, you can get into the other gang vehicle and drive it to your garage
- Tip #2:In case your garage is full, then you could go ahead and replace the least expensive vehicle in your garage with the newly acquired gang car
- Tip #3:You can keep repeating this glitch as long as you are logged into the mission - Time to Get Away
- Once you have filled your garage with enough gang cars, you can drive them out one by one within the mission and sell them off at the Los Santos Customs.
- You could start earning anywhere between $10,000 and $20,000 for selling each of these gang cars at the LS Customs, wherein the Gang Peyote will fetch you $20,000 and upwards.
- The only downside to this glitch is that it cannot bypass the 45-minute waiting time between each car sale at the LS Customs.
In addition to this glitch, there has been a lot of talk about the release of GTA 6. Considering that GTA 5 was the biggest selling video game of all time, it has everyone wondering what the company will do for an encore.
On what looks to be an unofficial site for GTA 6, many have speculated a release date for GTA 6 to be sometime in 2018, at the earliest. There has been long stretches of time in between versions with the least being two years and the most being 7 years. A five year gap is about average of those two, so why not? Keep in mind that the Sony PlayStation and Xbox version will probably be next-gen by then, so GTA 6 should be compatible with the PS5 and Xbox...whatever. Also, whatever Nintendo has should also be designed to play GTA 6, if the big N wants to stay in business in the next decade.
Some other fan demands would be a strong female protagonist, because the role of women has been criticized in the game. That female protagonist seems to be a very big demand, so that probably will happen. Fans are also demanding that the game should have a look of taking place within the 70's, as well as a new city and more missions to explore.
Fans of GTA 5 certainly will have a lot to look forward to with GTA 6, but until then, enjoy the Heists (and their glitches) for GTA V.