For those that would rather stay home on Thanksgiving and the Black Friday day after, avoiding all crowds, doorbusters, and other such hazards of getting shopping done early, Amazon is there for you. The company is having their own Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals, and here is how to get the most out of their savings.
If you go on Amazon's Black Friday site now, you will see them promising that they will give their users all kinds of Black Friday deals in a "countdown" style format. In fact, Amazon's Black Friday Week sales will begin this Friday, November 20th, and run through next Friday, November 27th. And there will be new deals every five minutes for those eight days. Amazon seems to be using the term "Gold Box" to describe these savings, not to mention "Lightning Deals."
There are a lot of terrific categories to look at to help check off your holiday wishlist for others and yourself including Today's Deals, which highlight all the deals that you don't have to wait long for. You can also check out the Cyber Monday details, if you are the type that is planning ahead.
According to Phone Arena, shoppers are going to be given with no less than ten Deals of the Day, and that also goes for Black Friday. And this is just a taste of what is to come, as there will be sure to be more:
- 20 percent off on various Samsung Galaxy tablets
- $34.99 Fire 7-inch tablet (from $50)
- A mobile printer for less than $100
- $25 off Amazon Fire TV (from $100)
- $15 off Amazon Fire TV Stick (from $40) and Amazon Fire TV Stick with Voice Remote
- 50 percent off Sony Extra Bass Bluetooth Headphones
- 50 percent off on Sennheiser HD 598 Special Edition Over-Ear Headphones in Black (Amazon-exclusive)
- $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite (from $119)
- $30 off Kindle and Kindle for Kids Bundle
- Fire Kids Edition for $84.99 (from $100)
- Samsung 32-inch 1080p LED TV for $177.99
- LG 49-inch 1080p LED TV for less than $370
- Samsung 75-inch 1080p Smart LED TV for less than $2,000
- A 60-inch 4K LED TV for $799.99
- TCL 55-inch Roku Smart LED TV for $348
- TCL 32-inch Roku Smart LED TV, $125
- Hisense 55-inch 4K Smart LED TV, $448 (app-only deal)
- A 50-inch 1080p LED TV, $149.99 (app-only deal)
- Acer Home Theater Projector, $299.99
- Vizio 38-inch 2.1 home theater sound bar for $79.99 (from $180)
- $49 off Sonos 2-Room Streaming Music Starter Set (from $398)
- 40 percent off on a Polk Audio Omni S2 wireless speaker
- 25 percent off Denon Heos 1 wireless speakers
- $100 off an Intel Dell 2-in-1 Laptop
- Asus 15-inch laptop, $129
- 40 percent off select Acer desktops, monitors, Chromebooks and tablets
- $99 Jawbone Up3 (from $150)
- 70 percent on select SanDisk memory cards and USB flash drives
The point of this sale is to keep you tuned into Amazon to see if they have what you want at a low price. It is a pretty good business plan, specifically for those that want to stay out of the stores, and Wired even goes so far to call it an "ingenuous scheme." CNET says that there is going to be even more of an incentive to shop as Amazon is offering Prime members two-hour delivery in 20 select metro areas.