After we received a big Clash Royale Update earlier this month, Supercell is preparing for another huge update that is coming on May 18. It is expected to bring massive tweaks to further enhance the game. Now, here's what is currently known about Clash Royale May Update.
The game developer of one of the most popular games for Android and iOS confirmed the update on May 14. According to Clash Royale's website, the update will focus on monitoring the Royal Giant, Freeze duration, Furnace, and Fire Spirits. The update will also introduce new cards and provide major tweaks in the game. Supercell said that the new cards will have a boost. In addition, Sparky's rates and win rates will be stable in the upcoming update.
Moreover, Gotta Be Mobile reported that the updates are made to improve the offense and provide more exciting and offensive-geared game.
For more precise detail about the May 18th update, here's the list of what to expect.
- Royal Giant:damage decreased by 4%
- Freeze Spell:duration decreased by 1 second
- Furnace:cost reduced to 4, damaged decreased by 14% and lifetime decreased into 40 seconds
- Fire Spirits:radius of area damage increased by 25%
- Guards:hit points and damage increased by 8%
- Miner:hit points increased by 6%
- Lava Hound:Hounds raised by 9%, hit points developed by 3%
- Elixir Collector:hit points decreased by 9%
- Knight:hit points raised by 10%
- Bomber:damage increased by 10%
- Canon:hit points decreased by 5%
- Tesla:hit points raised by 5%
- Golem:hit points raised by 5%
- Witch:damage increased by 10%)
- Skeletons:damage increased by 5%
- Tombstone:damage raised by 10%
- Card upgrade XP changes
On the other hand, we also receive a major update of Clash Royale on May 3. According to The Bit Bag, the previous update provided major fixes for several bugs. It also made balancing changes to the game. One of the said balancing changes was from the eight different cards. However, Supercell said that they were not really happy with them, that's why they give these cards a boost in the upcoming update.
With only a few months old, Clash Royale has become one of the most popular games for iOS and Android. It is a combined game of tower defense and card game. It also took many of the troops from Clash of Clans, making an all-new real-time action strategy game.
Clash Royale was released worldwide for iOS and Android on March 2, 2016.