Information on Black Friday 2015 deals is now readily available in the weeks leading up to the Thanksgiving Holiday season. Naturally, Amazon is amongst those coming out with hot deals and discounts for the coming holidays.
One advantage of shopping with Amazon on Black Friday is that all transactions are done online. This avoids the usual holiday stress associated with long lines and unruly fellow customers at onsite retail locations. Also, the Black Friday offers continue all throughout November.
According to statements from the online giant, discounted items include electronics, hardware and home appliances. One recent press release highlighted the following:
- 0% off Sony XBR55X900C 55-Inch 4K Ultra HD TV with a Blu-ray Player
- $170 off the Sony Alpha a6000 Mirrorless Digital Camera with 16-50mm Power Zoom Lens
- 47% off Jaybird X Sport Bluetooth Headphones
- Optoma HD37 Full 3D 1080p 2600 Lumens DLP Home Cinema Projector for less than $800
- 40% off select Frye shoes, handbags, accessories and luggage/travel for men and women
- 40% off select toys from top construction brands including K'NEX, Tegu, and Magformer
- Up to 50% off select Home Automation products
- 20% or more off select Wilton and Pyrex bakeware products
- Deals from top Kitchen brands including Rubbermaid, KitchenAid, Paderno, and Instant Pot
- $10 off select $50 Black & Decker product purchases
- Up to 50% off hundreds of PetSafe item
Tech geeks can also get their hands on Google's latest offerings that include the Nexus 6. According to Design&Trend, both the 32GB and 64GB version of the Nexus 6 will be receiving discounts on Black Friday. The Nexus 6 32GB edition will sell for $349.99 while the 64GB model is priced at $399.99. Both phones are unlocked, and color options include Midnight Blue or Cloud White.
Gamers have not been excluded from discounts. For instance, Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 is available for $39.99. Dragon Age: Inquisition is up for sale for $39.99.
Still, there are other means to save further. Those who have not ever used Amazon Prime can consider signing up for the service now. First-time customers get the first 30 days free. Those who have subscribed to Amazon Prime get free two-day shipping on select items. Make sure that the item qualifies for that offer before considering the purchase.
After making the necessary purchases, the user can then cancel the free trial. It is essential that the consumer remember to do so. Otherwise, he or she will need to pay for the one-year subscription service. However, Amazon Prime is still a great money-saver if the buyer is a repeat customer.