For those that don't feel like going through crowds on Black Friday this year might take the option for searching for gifts for their loved ones (or themselves) online at what has now become a holiday weekend tradition with Cyber Monday. Both Wal-Mart and Target have their share of Cyber Monday deals, and are prepared to meet the high demands of the needs of the consumer.
In a recent online announcement from Wal-Mart, the giant retailer has announced "the biggest Cyber Week ever". The company is offering 500 online deals on electronics, toys, apparel, and home décor this year, which is double the number of deals that it had in 2013. Their Cyber Week will kick off on Saturday, November 29th, and continue with "five days of unmatched savings".
In addition to the savings, Wal-Mart will use its Pay with Cash program, a way for customers to order online and pay for the order with cash in their local store without using a banking service or credit, debit, or prepaid card. In 2013, Pay with Cash spiked during the Black Friday and Cyber Monday period, and it has seen a very high usage at the first of the month this year.
Here are some of the deals being offered at Wal-Mart this year:
- Samsung 55" 4K Ultra HD LED HDTV - $998 ($500 savings) online only
- Double Power 7" Tablet - $37.99 ($32 savings) Walmart exclusive
- PlayStation 4 Lego Batman & Little Big Planet Console Bundle with Choice of Extra Game and Controller - $449 ($189 savings) online only
- 2014 Holiday Barbie Doll - $25 ($9.97 savings)
- Hamilton Beach 6-Speed Classic Stand Mixer - $24 ($25 savings) online only
- MD Sports 2-Player Basketball Game - $65 ($94 savings) Walmart exclusive
- Riders by Lee Women's Jeans - $10 ($9.96 savings)
- 26″ Mongoose Beast Men's All-Terrain Fat Tire Mountain Bike - $159 ($40 savings)
- 12′ Round Trampoline and Safety Enclosure - $199 ($100 savings)
- Sanyo 58″ LED HDTV - $499 ($300 savings) Walmart exclusive
As for the other giant retailer Target, there hasn't been much from them as far as Cyber Monday is concerned. Much of their focus this week is on Black Friday, with all kinds of Doorbusters that can be seen in this ad here.
Shoppers can go on the Target website and will discover all kinds of deals as far as "Cyber Week" which will start on November 30, 2014. If you want to know about deals during Cyber Week, including any Black Friday deals, you can sign up at the company website "to be the first to know about new arrivals, exclusive offers and promotions".