Helsinki, Finland-based game developer Supercell has announced that tickets for the upcoming ClashCon, the first-ever Supercell Games convention that aims to "unite Clashers from around the world like never before" in a single day of battle, is now on sale.
The ClashCon was first announced this month and will be held Helsinki, Finland on October 24, 2015. Tickets can be purchased from Eventbrite for $108.30, Game Zone reported.
Supercell said in a statement, "Attendees will experience the Clash community like never before - surrounded by dedicated Clashers, and the game team that brought it all to life."
Ticket holders will also have the opportunity to enjoy full access to all ClashCon events. Supercell said the ticket includes food and beverages, "epic" Clash loot, Clash workshops and contents, and meet and greet opportunities with top YouTube personalities and Clans.
The company also promised fans of some "surprises brewing," during the ClashCon so you better watch out for this.
Early this month, Supercell released a massive update of Clash of Clans called the "Dark Spell Factory update," that introduced new Dark Spells, a new Dragon level, and a massive overhaul to the competitive multiplayer.
The latest update brings tons of improvements. The patch notes are listed below:
The Rise of Master Spellcasters and Legends
- The Dark Spell Factory is here with three new spells!
- Dragon level 5 sets its golden gaze on Town Hall 10
- A second Air Sweeper will help clear the skies, starting at Town Hall 9
- New Leagues are here, including the Legend League Tournament and Legend Trophies!
The Dark Spell Factory
- Harness Dark Elixir to make spells with advanced tactics, starting at Town Hall 8
- Poison Spell: Make a toxic cloud that slows and drains the health of defending troops
- Earthquake Spell: Rattles away the hitpoints from buildings and Walls
- Haste Spell: The fastest speed boost ever, at half the storage space of a Rage Spell
- These Dark Spells take half the space of regular spells. Mix, match and experiment!
New Leagues and the Legend League Tournament
- Introducing Titan League and the ultra-prestigious Legend League at 5000 Trophies!
- Legend League Tournaments are a new challenge for top players, ending once a month
- Tournament Legends get their final standings featured in the Top Players tab and profile
- Each tournament resets Legends to 5000 Trophies and converts extras into permanent Legend Trophies!
- Training times in the Spell Factory have been reduced
- Extra Spells can now be queued in Spell Factories, even if your Spell Storage is full
- All resource storages are now immune to all direct spell damage
- Clan Tournaments are one month long and award more gems to more players per Clan
- Barbarian, Archer, Dragon and P.E.K.K.A training cost adjusted for some levels
- Several building hitpoint values have been increased
- Inferno Tower's Single firing mode now charges to full power slightly faster
- Dragon level 4 has been moved to Town Hall 9
- Archer towers arrows travel faster so they "miss" less of their shots at range
- Troops and Heroes are less likely to target walls unnecessarily (even the Archer Queen)
- Troops and Heroes will not continue bashing through walls to get to a destroyed target
- Wall Breakers now avoid retargeting towards unnecessary walls when deployed in groups
- Fixed rare cases where defending Heroes or defenses might get stuck and not attack
- Train your army with a new Training button just above Attack - no more Barracks-hunting
- Army Overview lets you view, request troops and edit your army, including spells!
- Quick-tabs have been added to training views to make cycling between buildings easier
- Troop selection when attacking has been cleaned up with new visuals and sounds
- You can now filter offensive Clan Chat by enabling the Clan Chat Filter in the Settings
- Arabic and Traditional Chinese languages are now supported!