While it is still half through the month of March, many PlayStation Plus members are now looking forward for the next set of free games this coming April. It is reported that Sony accidentally revealed one of the games slated next month. Now, we'll give the list of free games this March and predictions for April.
Every month, Sony is giving away two games on each PS gaming consoles. The company has not yet released the official list of free games, but gamers can now look forward for a game titled Dead Star. GameSpot confirmed that the title is included in April 2016's PlayStation Plus free games lineup.
Dead Star is scheduled to be available on April 5 for PS4. The game is a multiplayer space combat situated in a procedurally generated universe.
Aside from Dead Star, the lineup for April could include a triple A game with a mix of Indie-made titles or remade classic games. If Sony decides to release a triple A title next month, some of the predicted games are The Last of Us Remastered and Devil May Cry 4. For classic remakes, Shovel Knight and Heavenly Sword might be available next month.
Meanwhile, here are the March 2016 PS Plus free games:
1. Broforce - Play as a '80s action hero and wage war against enemies in a nostalgic settings. This run n' gun shooter game encourages players to have a tactical plan.
2. Galak-Z - This shoot-em-up action game combines modern A.I mechanics and open-world expanse, and players have to control a variety of spaceships in a 16-bit setting.
1. The Last Guy - This game is perfect for the fans of zombie apocalypse movies. Get a chance to play as the last hope of humanity from zombies that are conquering the world. Players have to navigate through the city and gather the survivors hidden in buildings along the highway.
2. Super Stardust HD - Players have to defend a planet in this futuristic game. In order to do that, they must destroy all of the potentially harmful asteroids and kill aliens to protect the world.
1. Flame Over- this game features "squirt 'em-up" gameplay. Players have to endure the fast-paced and action-packed challenges in a complex fire simulation.
2. Reality Fighters - The game uses augmented-reality technology that lets players create their own personal fighter, complete customization and visual style.