"Black Friday" phenomenon has grown this year as stores are now beginning to open on Thanksgiving Day in order to offer shoppers their deals. In fact, Cyber Monday is practically its own holiday weekend as many shoppers go online to buy everything they could not find cheap on Black Friday. It is considered by Shop.org to be "one of the biggest online shopping days of the year" as customers go online instead of in line to do their holiday shopping. It stands to reason that one of the biggest online stores, Amazon, is gearing up for Cyber Monday, and it is actually having "8 Days of Cyber Monday deals."
Amazon will begin its Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals as early as November 21st, with new deals happening every 10 minutes. Amazon has also stated in a Press Release that they will also "introduce three coveted Deals of the Day starting on Thanksgiving at midnight, as well as three more on Black Friday - this is in addition to thousands of limited-time Lightning Deals at amazon.com/blackfriday".
Those who are members of Amazon Prime will have access to even more deals. Amazon Prime is the company's $99/year program that allows Prime members free two-day shipping for eligible purchases, unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows with Prime Instant Video, as well as the ability to borrow books from the Kindle Owner's Lending Library. During the Black Friday/Cyber Monday event, Amazon Prime members will receive 30-minutes of early access to select Lightning Deals, including many sought-after Black Friday deals. In other words, membership has its privileges, and Amazon Prime members have the first pick of some holiday gifts and holiday essentials.
Amazon reports that between Thanksgiving and Cyber Monday of last year that Amazon customers "ordered more than five toys per second from a mobile device". It will be interesting to see what this year brings as far as sales on Black Friday/Cyber Monday are concerned. Here is a list of some of their tech-related products, according to the official press release.
- Up to 45% off select Samsung TVs including: Samsung 40-inch Smart 1080p LED TV for $328; Samsung 55-inch Curved Smart 4K Ultra HD LED TV for $1,298
- LG G3 and HTC One M8 smart phones for $0.01 with a new 2 year contract
- 32-inch LED TV, $79
- 40-inch 1080p LED TV, $119
- Toshiba 50-inch LED TV, $199
- VIZIO 55-inch Smart LED TV, $478
- LG 65-inch 120 Hz LED TV, $648
- Samsung 55-inch Smart LED 4K Ultra HD TV, $899
- Save up to 20% on Intel-powered laptops and 2-in-1s
- Top selling DSLR with two-lenses for under $500
- Select Beats Studio Over-Ear Headphones, $199.99
- Xbox One console at the lowest price ever from Amazon, plus over $150 value in digital content
- Roku LT Streaming Media Player, $28
- Panasonic Smart 3D Blu-Ray Player, $35
- Plantronics Bluetooth Headset, $19.99