STANFORD, Calif. (Dec. 16, 2012) – Looking for a Christmas gift that will entertain and enrich the lives of the children on your gift list? Just in time for Christmas, 4Soils, a Christian-based Bible app creator founded in Stanford, Calif., has announced the release of its 7-in-1 bundle app that includes memorable stories from the “the greatest story ever told.”
Lusi Chien, co-founder of the Bible Heroes app, said the bundle includes the stories of Noah, David, Daniel, Jonah, Esther, Joseph and the birth of Christ as they journey to follow God’s will.
“The Bible Heroes app is geared toward children, but the value of the app is a huge benefit to parents who crave apps which entertain, educate, and enrich their children's minds,” Chien said. “Our app is one of the only apps that seamlessly integrates story and activities to create a truly engaging and interactive experience for hours of great Bible instruction and fun!”
Features of the 7-in-1 Christmas bundle ($9.99 USD) include:
• 143 animated scenes that invite children to read or listen to biblically accurate accounts of all the Bible heroes. The stories come to life through vibrant illustration and touch animations. Each story features scriptures from the Bible and a closing lesson to reinforce key concepts.
• 41 thrilling game levels which engage children in activities and games as they journey into the world of the Bible heroes for hours of endless fun!
• 91 coloring pages for children to use their imagination and recolor all the Bible Heroes to their liking.
“Children can take a picture of their drawings to send to their grandma or parents can show off their creations with friends on Facebook,” Chien said.
The Bible Heroes app has also gained endorsements from the national Christian radio circuit, notably contemporary Christian singer and mom Jaci Velasquez. The seven-time Dove Award winner and host of “The Family and Friendly Morning Show with Doug Griffin” on 94 FM in Nashville, Tenn., said the app allows parents to “build their child’s faith, at church, at home, or in the car – everywhere your iPhone or iPad goes.”
Chien said 4Soils relies on the input from parents, Christian educators, and youth pastors to help improve the app.
Dallas mother Felicia Pinkney said, “My children, ages 3 and 6, love hearing the Bible stories. The storytelling is engaging and easy to follow for kids of that age. The parent portal is a nice touch and helped me ask the right questions at the end of the story. The games are a great way to reinforce what they learned from the story.”
The Bible Heroes app is compatible with iPhone and iPad. iOS4.3 or later is required for the apps to operate. To learn more about the Bible Heroes app, visit www.bibleheroesapp.com.
Bible Heroes App is a division of 4Soils, a company created in Stanford, Calif., and co-founded by Lusi Chien, a Stanford University MBA candidate. Founded in February 2012, the series was established to stand strong in midst of the “mindless games” for kids who have saturated the app market. Bible Heroes Apps takes the latest technology and mixes in effective storytelling, entertaining games, and rich illustrations for little minds to begin an everlasting connection with Him. The core principles of Bible Heroes are to:
• Allow children to experience life the fullest (John 10:10);
• Inspire all kids to put their hope in God (Psalm 130:5);
• Delight children with Bible adventures to help them learn to delight in the Lord (Isaiah 61:10);
• Make the Bible accessible and fun for the new generation; and
• Reach the nations with technology (Matthew 28:19).
For more information, visit website: http://yoz.io/r/bQf8