We just got finished reporting on the Title Update 19 for Minecraft, now it looks like there is a title update 20 is ready to be handed out to the block-building game's millions of users. The update will fix a lot of problems that are on the Xbox One, Xbox 360, the PS4, and the PS3.
Part of the reason for the Title Update 20 for Minecraft is that there are a lot of bugs that have appeared in all versions of the game including the PS4, PS3, PS Vita, Xbox One, and Xbox 360. According to the International Business Times, the list of fixes targets concerns and bugs in several issues for all of the Minecraft versions.
The Minecraft Forum has a complete list of changes and additions for the Title Update 20 changelog that is as follows:
- Fix for various Redstone issues.
- Fixed a crash when breaking an Item Frame containing a map.
- Fixed a crash when a Dispenser is dispensing water or lava when the Dispenser is blocked.
- Fix for placing a boat on harmful surfaces causing the game to crash.
- Updates to horse and other animal de-spawning to take into account Saddles, Saddle bags, Leads, Armor and Nametags.
- Fix for Stonebrick stairs recipe.
- Fix for issue where player is able to stay alive with zero hearts in their Healthbar.
- Fixed an issue in the Host Options menu in Adventure mode causing options to be set wrongly.
- Fix for issue where animals don't stop running after being hit.
- Fix for issue where destroying planted Pumpkin and Melon Seeds drops an incorrect number of seeds.
- Librarian villagers now have a small probability of offering nametags for sale.
- Add a rare probability of spawning Skeletons/Wither Skeletons in the nether.
- Brought forward change so that Witches naturally spawn, rarely, anywhere that's dark.
- Fix for issue where Wither Skeletons stop spawning in the Nether when the difficulty is set to Easy from Peaceful.
- Changed Minecart riding behavior back so that the player turns with the Minecart.
- If mob griefing is turned off, sheep shouldn't change grass blocks when they eat them.
- Fix for TNT cart exploding despite 'TNT Explodes' option being turned off.
- Fix to Noteblock fall-off distance so they can be heard further away.
- Fix for player legs not being rotated correctly when riding.
- Fix for Wolf heal tooltip.
- Fixed improper tooltip displayed when Player is holding a Lead and aiming at an aggressive mob.
- Fix for Potion of Weakness effect description having incorrect values.
- Fix for issue where Creepers hover off the floor.
- Fixed issue where Name Tags do not appear to work correctly on the Wither, Iron Golem and Wither Skeleton.
- Fix for player nametags not being colored.
- City Texture Pack - Daylight sensor changed to look more like a solar panel.
- Fix for issue where a horse wasn't rendering while riding it.
I'm certain that many Minecraft fanatics are familiar with the issues listed above, and are grateful for 4J Studios taking the time to deal with them. The Fuse Joplin reports that there will be a unique fix for Minecraft: Xbox One that will solve the Save Transfer issues. As for the Xbox 360 version, it plans on receiving some unique updates like an unlockable Return to Sender Achievement, an unlockable Local brewery achievement, as well as a fix to solve performance issues related to the large Jungle Biomes movement.
As for the PS3 edition, there will be a unique fix that will solve issues that developed from the textures in the Halloween Texture Pack.
In addition to Title Update 20, there is also going to be the Simpsons content pack that we discussed before in a previous article, only available exclusively for the Xbox 360 and Xbox One. The Simpsons Minecraft pack will feature the five members of the Simpsons family, along with 19 other characters from the land of Springfield.
According to ORDOH, the Title Update 20 is expected to be brought to all platforms simultaneously. What I cannot find is a release date for this, but many pointing to it now. Look for the Minecraft Title Update 20 on all platforms and leave a comment if you have received it on the Xbox 360, Xbox One, Sony PS4, or PS3.