Video game developer 2K Games suggested that the much-awaited sequel to the popular NBA game, NBA 2K16, is set for release in October 2015 on PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4 platforms.
According to fan blog web site, NBA2K16GAME.com, developers of NBA 2K16 have added new alterations that further enhanced its attractiveness of the game among its loyal fans. With the latest installment of the popular basketball game, fans should expect something new, including incredible graphics with fewer defaults and more physical interaction.
Images of several NBA players getting body scanned for NBA 2K16 recently emerged and was shared on Twitter. Miami Heat and the Brooklyn Nets shared the pictures with a hashtag, #NBA2K16 in the tweet, NBA2K16GAME.com said.The leaked photos also showed Stephen Curry, James Harden, and Kevin Durant appearing on the cover of NBA 2K16.
NBA 2K16 Fans Wishlist
Loyal fans of the NBA games have submitted these wishlist for the developers of the NBA 2K16. Reported NBA2K16GAME.com:
- Gaming situations have Improved Simulation Features: If a video game has better simulation features then it is considered to be interesting. Apart from sophistication in graphics, enthusiasts of the game prefer good simulation features. Simulation gives a better gaming experience to the players before the matches actually commence. It helps to increase the performance of the game. Even low rated players, by using the simulator enhances his performance level and makes the game entertaining for the viewers. The video game or the simulator is modeled on the real game and playing it boosts the dexterity level of the players. Using a logical pattern, the video game helps players understand their week points so that they can work on them to make themselves more efficient on the field.
- My team Mode Featuring More Changes: My team mode is another feature wanted in the NBA 2K16 game. In this mode, the player sees either an improvement in their contract features or removing it altogether so that better options is devised for the creation of a basketball team. The NBA team is created on the basis of tournaments and challenges in the offline mode. The teams participate in a round robin tournament to move up the tournament ladder based on their skills and performance. This is an important feature of the game that allows only the best team to participate and perform in the NBA tournament.
- Improve The Rating System: The NBA 2K16 should have an updated ranking system so that the bronze and the gold teams can be differentiated in a better way. If the difference in performance levels is very less, the modern ranking system will track this marginal difference and will award the teams on the basis of their performance in the game. This feature adds credibility to the game and candidly differentiates the low rated teams from the higher ones.
- Sports are A Basic Aspect and Not Money: Yet another feature that a fan of this game will see in the modern version of the game is that a sport is being encouraged and for that the players need not pay money to practice it. If a player plays the video game for practice purposes mainly to enhance his skills in the game and if he has to pay for doing so then sports are very much discouraged.
- Reduction in Fouls: Hopefully players will get to see in the NBA 2K16 lesser number of foul calls than its previous predecessor.
- Players Exhibiting Skills on The Basis of Rating: Players possessing high ratings for certain skills like dribbling, passing the ball is expected to perform according to their ratings in the modern version of the game. Earlier versions witnessed that even high rated players fumbled with the ball while the game is on. In the new version of the game the players need to exhibit efficiency in ball passing and accuracy as per their ratings in the game.
The web site added that Oscar-nominated filmmaker, Spike Lee was tapped to join in the has development of the NBA 2K16 game.
NBA 2K15 Patch Update 4
Attackofthefanboy.com reported that 2k Games has also released patch update number 4 for NBA 2K15 that users of PC, PS4 and Xbox One can use while playing the game.
The NBA 2K15's fourth update patch are as follows:
- (XB1) Online games will no longer disconnect during gameplay when one or more users had minimized the title and returned while sitting on the Team Select screen prior to playing.
- Made a number of improvements to the player progression/regression systems that drive player ratings in MyGM/MyLEAGUE/MyCAREER.
- Fixed a rare case where the user team would trade for the upcoming pick mid-draft (MyGM/MyLEAGUE), but the team that traded away the pick would retain the rights to the player.
- Fixed an issue where some users were unable to access specific Online Leagues.
- Removed "auto-hesitation" dribble animations that played when driving near defenders. Smoothed out the sprint to jog transition in the back court.
- Tuned shot percentages for a more obvious distinction between open and covered shots. Slight increase to contact dunk frequency for high level dunkers.
- Corrected an issue in MyTEAM where improved player badges were not appearing in the correct color when viewing a head-to-head game. The correct badge level with appropriate gameplay adjustments are now being made.
- The 'Bruiser' and 'Hardened' badges will now unlock properly in MyCAREER when the appropriate conditions are met.
- Fixed a rare case where some users would occasionally see the title hang during the series of legal screens at the start of the game.
- (XB1) Corrected an issue where Park Chat through the My NBA 2K15 app would not work for some users.
- (XB1) Fixed an issue where a user's gamertag would not update in the Roster Creator interface when the gamertag was changed outside of the title.
- All patch fixes will work in your existing game mode saves.
New Set of Locker Codes for PC, PS4, Xbox One
According to Latin Post, Ronnie 2K, who is the official go-to-guy and a hard core fan of the popular basketball sim game, wrote on his Twitter account that gamers will have another chance
Isiah Thomas Pink Diamond player Locker Code at the weekly live NBA2KCast. The weekly NBA2KCast live broadcast can be viewed at Twitch.tv and the NBA 2K15's official stream page.
Franchise Herald listed a series of cheats and locker codes for the "NBA 2K15" that is seen to enhance a player's VC points and bonus and jumpstart a player's MyCareer or MyTeam game modes. It added that the locker codes can be accessed in the game's menu bar under the options bar by typing the cheats that are provided below. The "NBA 2K15" cheats are sure to add 5000 VC, The cheats are listed below that you can type under the option bar.
If you want to activate special items for "NBA 2K15" players in MyCareer mode, type in this cheat codes:
"BETWEENTHELEGS" - used for random shoe reward
"ALLSTARMVP" - a new all-star merchandise
"THEROOFISONFIRE" - skill points
Typing in "NOIINTHEWORDTEAM" will add 20 contracts for MyTeam game mode, said the report.