The time to get the locker and cheat codes for NBA 2K15 is over as 2K Sports has released NBA 2K16, the much-anticipated successor to the basketball simulation video game and one of the most anticipated games.
Surprisingly, since its release on Sept. 29 for PC, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One, NBA 2K16 has been giving plenty of locker and cheat codes, as well as glitches, making it easy for players to gain VCs or virtual currencies and improve their team skill while off the court.
There are at least two glitches that players can take advantage off, including the easiest way by loading up on My Career in NBA 2K16. Be sure you have the following settings selected - Difficulty Hall of Fame, 6 or 12 minute quarter. Next, load the game. When the tip-off is complete, simulate to the end. Even though the game says there is no VC awarded, the currency is still given to the gamer. Repeat the process to gain more currency.
Another way of stocking up on your VCs is via the My Park Online mode, although this mode could eventually damage a players' online reputation with other gamers and online moderators. You can start by joining a three-man game by taking the "Got Next Spot". Be sure to quit just as the game starts and collect currency. Just a reminder, doing so might earn you the ire of other players so it is recommended that you create a second character just aimed at farming VCs.
And to further sweeten the NBA 2K16, game developer Visual Concepts, and 2K have released these official locker codes:
Michael Jordan (FZV7P FQ9SU SRNZZ 9AB27 9ZUUT)
Shaquille O'Neil (GSUM3 ESARX GXD3T S3QJQ FIETU)
Isaiah Thomas (XFQDT TMQ6Z I1TM6-8Q8J5 WNJGQ)
Paul George (WR9KL 6NQ9Z CWWGF MVG4C T3L8P)
LeBron James (9BUQS QTKDU ASYJU 3W183 QVXBC)
Larry Bird (ZG9QQ VYAVK I2ZUD TU2VL ZFYLQ)
Carmelo Anthony (AMIB1 95PFL FD7LB DQXHX S7RBT).
Karl Malone (Q1585 CPEWU HZNWY WK2EW V1E4C)
Stephen Curry (NXYJ4 WQCRD C2DQN S36GF TJMZ4)
What's more enjoyable with NBA 2K16 is that the game's cover features three characters, including Anthony Davis, Stephen Curry and James Harden. Of course, there is a special edition of the game that features basketball legend Michael Jordan.
In the official Support page of 2K, the game publisher said it was aware there are issues concerning the matchmaking in ProAM mode. 2K said it would release a patch soon to resolve the issue. In the meantime, it is offering a workaround: players should "refrain from quitting while in the locker room before a match-up as that causes the issue."
Connection Issues Guide
Again in the 2K Support page, players can resolve any connecting issues during the game's online mode. Please follow the following steps about connection problems:
1. Check our server status page to make sure that the NBA 2K16 servers are online.
3. Check all the physical devices on your network to ensure they are plugged in and powered on.
4. Perform a connection test on each device connected to the network.
2K offered more tips for players to improve the connectivity:
- Make sure your router's firmware is upgraded the latest version (very important).
- Unplug your router for 10 minutes and plug it back in. Some older routers degrade in performance over time until it is rebooted, similar to a PC.
- Disable any firewall or other network filtering for the game.
- Enable uPnP (universal plug and play) on your router.
- If you don't care about security, enable DMZ (de-militarized zone) on your router for your PC's address. This turns off all of your router's firewall features for that specific PC.
- Get a router that has the "Xbox LIVE compatible" or "Certified for Windows" logo.
- Contact your ISP and ask them what your DNS setting should be.