Apple made some interesting changes in iPhone 6s, and gadget lovers are asking which is the best iPhone in the market: iPhone 6 or iPhone 6s. Now, we'll give you the handset's improvements regarding the camera, processor, display and other specifications; plus we'll provide the latest iPhone deals of At&t, T-mobile, Verizon, and Sprint.
Let's see the difference between iPhone 6 and iPhone 6s first. Long-time iPhone users would notice the improvements under the hood. Compare to iPhone 6, iPhone 6s has Force Touch technology that allows users to open and preview app contents by just pressing the screen harder. The Force Torch technology allows users to see the inside menu of apps based on hard they press the screen. Apple calls these feature Peek and Pop because the screen response based on the of user's touch.
Second, there are several improvements in camera technology. iPhone 6s boasts a 12MP setup, which is the biggest update to its snapper. Also, it comes with better color, improved sensor and upgraded software.
The other feature in iPhone 6s rear camera is the "Live Photos". When a user view photos on the screen, they appear still, but when the screen is pressed harder, the photos come to life.
Another massive upgrade is the iSight camera's video recording capabilities. It can now record ultra-clear 4K video -- a huge improvement from iPhone 6's 1080p video recording. Moreover, the device adds Retina Flash to the FaceTime camera that is perfect for taking selfies.
Regarding processing capabilities, iPhone 6s is powered with a brand new A9 CPU and 2GB RAM, while iPhone 6 has only A8 processor and 1GB RAM. These new additions allow the handset to execute tasks quicker, open multiple apps and avoid lags.
Meanwhile, here are the latest deals for iPhone 6s. In celebration of Valentine's Day, Verizon is giving out $100 discount with new device payment activation for iPhone 6, ABC10 published.
T-Mobile subscribers, on another hand, could lease an iPhone 6s for only $5 each month when they handed over an iPhone 6. For Sprint, it offered a better deal. With just $1 monthly, customers can have brand-new iPhone 6s when trade in an iPhone 6.
Here are some of the specs of iPhone 6 and iPhone 6s, courtesy of Know Your Mobile.
- Front camera: FaceTime HD camera. 1.2 MP photos and 720p HD video.
- Main camera: iSight camera. 8 MP photos.1080p video.
- Screen Display: 4.7-inch display with a 1334x750-pixel resolution at 326ppi
- Dimensions: 138.1mm x 67mm x 6.9mm
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Processors: A8 chip with 64-bit architecture and M8 motion coprocessor
- Colors: Silver or Space Grey
- Front camera: FaceTime HD camera. 5 MP photos and 720p HD video. Retina Flash
- Main camera: iSight camera. 12 MP photos. 4k video.
- Screen Display: 4.7-inch display with a 1334x750-pixel resolution at 326ppi, 3DTouch enabled
- Dimensions: 138.3mm x 67.1 mm x 7.1 mm
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Processors: A9 chip with 64-bit architecture and M9 motion coprocessor
- Colors: Silver, Space Grey, Gold, or Rose Gold