Tag : Oxfam
Oxfam title : Oxfam: Richest 1 Percent Will Control Most of World’s Wealth by 2016
summary : The British anti-poverty charity Oxfam released a report that claimed that the world’s richest 1 percent would soon own more wealth in the world than the other 99 percent.
date : Jan 20, 2015 07:52 PM EST