Looking to switch to an iPhone or to upgrade current mobile phone?
Take advantage of Black Friday iPhone deals this Thanksgiving season! With Apple notorious for its generous deals on Black Friday, it is worth the wait and trouble to get the most of Apple's deals this time of the year.
With so many iPhone deals to choose from, our team has curated a list of this year's best deals for bargain hunters in the U.S. We've compiled deals for iPhone SE, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6s from Best Buy, Target, and Walmart.
Make sure you take this list when you go shopping so you don't miss out:
- iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus: get a free $250 gift card for each line purchase of an iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus. The catch is payment should be made in 24-month installments, and chosen network should be either with AT&T, Sprint, or Verizon. $250 gift cards can apply when purchase is made in-store; when purchase is done online, gift card can be less than $250 depending on the online shop.
- iPhone SE: price for this phone starts at $9.99 a month when purchased on a 24-month installment plan. Choice of network carrier should also be with either AT&T, Sprint or Verizon. This deal can have buyers save a total of $160 compared to buying the phone on regular retail.
To know more of Best Buy's Black Friday deals, check out their deals website.
- iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus: get a free $250 gift card with any purchase of either iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus. For the deal to be valid, network choice be with AT&T, Sprint or Verizon. Much like with Best Buy, the full $250 gift card can only be valid when phone is purchased in-store. No gift cards are available for online purchases.
To know more of Target's Black Friday deals, check Target's Black Friday ad.
- iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone SE: any of these phone models bought in-store is eligible for a $250 gift card. Network choice should be with AT&T, Next, or Verizon.
- iPhone 5s: a limited supply of 16GB iPhone 5s is being sold for only $99. This deal saves the buyer $49 from the regular price.
To get updated with Walmart's Black Friday deals, check out Walmart's Black Friday ad.
Black Friday occurs annually on the first Friday after Thanksgiving. It is the biggest shopping bonanza in the U.S. that it's also marked as a public holiday in some states.